2/28/12

Thankful Tuesday: My Sisters

It's Tuesday folks and I'm starting a new post series called Thankful Tuesday's.

This week I want to dedicate my post to my wondeful sisters. They are two amazing woman that stand as solid rocks in my life and I don't think I could survive without them.

1. They are hysterical and the 3 of us together is just a recipe for contagious giggles.
Yes, that happend

2. They are beautiful
Katie is the oldest

Jennifer is the youngest
3. Katie, gave me this cute little bugger
Gabriel
4. The best one for last, they love me regardless of anything that life brings my way ex. 1000 miles of separation.

I believe I am the luckiest girl in the world, so many out their wish they had a sister and I was blessed with two. Sure we have been through our trials but what 3 girls that have all shared a room AND closet (at one point in time all 3 in the same one) haven't? I believe we will be best friends forever no matter what directions we go. Once there was even an entire ocean in between us but that didn't change a thing. I love you both and can't wait to see what lies ahead on our journey and to be the sister you need me to be! kisses.






No comments: